Friday, November 4, 2011

Quote of the Day

“We’re a 2-5 team, and a quarterback’s [job] is to help the team win as much as possible.  We’ve still got a lot of work to do, but 2-5 is failing.  So I guess I got an F right now.”
                                                              -Tarvaris Jackson, Seattle Seachickens quarterback

I...I uhh...I got nothin'.  He totally beat me to it, and it's killing me on the inside.  I mean just a brilliant move by Tarvaris here.  How do you stop the Football Ranter from reciting your 6.8 YPA, 1:1 TD to INT ratio and 78.5 QB rating and telling everyone you gobble cock like a champion?  Tell everyone first!  That sand baggin' son of a bitch, he pulled a fast one on me!   

Well, I guess sometimes you just gotta tip your cap and move on.  So well done, Tarvaris.  Play on, playa.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment